Print this page | Go back to previous topic
Forum nameBiz Ideas
Topic subjectBEVERAGE AND FOOD
Topic URLhttps://www.businessownersideacafe.com/forums/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=103&topic_id=1524&mesg_id=1524
1524, BEVERAGE AND FOOD
Posted by cherie24, Thu Aug-09-07 12:54 PM
Hi

I am new to this website I am hoping somebody can help me.
I have an alcohol beverage that I make. Where I came from we serve it at weddings parties special ceremonies communions and other casual activities. it is made out of real ingredients from scratch except for the alcohol part but it is a liquor. I made it and offer it to people for free now they are willing to pay for it. I want to commercially bottling this drink. I know it is an open market for me I do not have competitors the drink is delicious and easy to sell and have the Island flavor all over it.
my question is how can I find an investor that can really help me putting this delicious drink in the market? and helping me with licencing and the whole bottling production. Because I know in the US selling alcohol without a licence is illegal I need to get the right direction and hopefully make my dream come true.
I know I have a real product If I can get all my licencing and the right help things will be great.
thank You