Print this page | Go back to previous topic
Forum nameBiz Ideas
Topic subjectNeed Ideas
Topic URLhttps://www.businessownersideacafe.com/forums/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=103&topic_id=1509&mesg_id=1509
1509, Need Ideas
Posted by jenn713, Sat Aug-04-07 11:55 AM
my husband and I own a small computer tech business. However, This posting is not in regards to that. I am currently enrolled in University of Pheonix online. We have a final project due in 8 weeks.

We have to put together a powerpoint presentation. The goal of the presentation is to present an idea of a service to provide in an office building. The building already has digifast, a game and educational video development company (which I "work for"), a young lawyer, a dentist office and an insurance company. The building includes a lobby with a security desk and several suites on all four floors. There is a break room with a refrigerator and a microwave but digifast is located otn the third floor.

Digifast needs more employees, but the operating budget will not allow for it presently. Meanwhile, the goal is to make the operations efficient while keeping the current employees happy. The building also has several spaces not yet rented. At capacity, the building can accommodate approximately 1,300 people.

The task is to convince my colleagues, manager, the owner of DigiFast, and the building management company my service has great potential and would be useful for your company?s employees and others in the building. The goal of the service is to increase efficiency of operations and/or keep the current employees happy.

I was thinking along the lines of a food service. But i'm not quite sure...
any ideas?