Print this page | Go back to previous topic
Forum nameBiz Ideas
Topic subjectCan anyone help????
Topic URLhttps://www.businessownersideacafe.com/forums/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=103&topic_id=1508&mesg_id=1508
1508, Can anyone help????
Posted by weddinglady, Sat Aug-04-07 03:33 AM
I have a small wedding business based out of my home. As a wedding professional I have been invited to attend wedding trade shows. As a small business I have found that they are wayyyyy too expensive!! I have partnered with another wedding-related small business to create a small business Bridal Show.

So far the people I have talked with are very interested seeing as we are all small businesses and trying to make our advertising dollar go as far as possible. The problem I am running into is locating these small businesses. Short of driving around all the small towns in the area and looking for them (which doesn't make sense at the price of gas!) I cannot figure out how to locate them. Alot of businesses are based out of there home as well, so driving wouldn't do much good to find them.

If anyone has any ideas or knows of small businesses in the Dayton/Troy Ohio area I would be most greatful for the help.

Thanks in advance!

Susan
Waymire Wedding Creations