Print this page | Go back to previous topic
Forum nameBiz Ideas
Topic subjectRE: I am looking for a business opprotunity......
Topic URLhttps://www.businessownersideacafe.com/forums/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=103&topic_id=1459&mesg_id=1461
1461, RE: I am looking for a business opprotunity......
Posted by hostingdiva, Wed Jul-25-07 10:49 AM
Hi Tammi -

It really depends on what you want to do - are you good with computers? If so, you can contact small businesses and set up and maintain websites for them. We have a few people that do that with pageBuzz. Do you want to sell products such as candles? If so, there companies that will allow you to resell for them. All these things, however, will require that you sell so you have to be good at that first.

One of the services I heard about recently was contacting car dealerships and offering to take over their online advertising campaigns. I think the person was going to car dealerships, taking pictures of the cars, and then posting the cars for sale on sites like buzztrader.com and craigslist.com - I think he said he was charging like $5 a car or something like that.

If you're looking for resources, you may want to check out wahm.com - I know they have a networking section. But, I would be VERY ware about some of the offers because it seems like (some of) the people on there are just trying to get you to buy from them rather than actually help - so just keep an eye out for scams.

Good luck!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~