Print this page | Go back to previous topic
Forum nameBiz Ideas
Topic subjectI am looking for a business opprotunity......
Topic URLhttps://www.businessownersideacafe.com/forums/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=103&topic_id=1459
1459, I am looking for a business opprotunity......
Posted by Tammi, Wed Jul-25-07 06:17 AM
I reside in a community of approx. 13,000 and have a larger city of approx. 35,000 15 miles south in north central Wisconsin. I am looking to start my own business or partner with another person.

I currently do not have a particular business idea in mind. I am looking for opportunities or a company that is looking for a professional person to help expand their business in this area.

I do not have extra money to invest in a franchise, but I can provide a mature, professional, dedicated, hard working person that thrives on change and success.

Can anyone help me find resources or point me in the right direction as far as helpful networking tools for this type of pursuit?
1461, RE: I am looking for a business opprotunity......
Posted by hostingdiva, Wed Jul-25-07 10:49 AM
Hi Tammi -

It really depends on what you want to do - are you good with computers? If so, you can contact small businesses and set up and maintain websites for them. We have a few people that do that with pageBuzz. Do you want to sell products such as candles? If so, there companies that will allow you to resell for them. All these things, however, will require that you sell so you have to be good at that first.

One of the services I heard about recently was contacting car dealerships and offering to take over their online advertising campaigns. I think the person was going to car dealerships, taking pictures of the cars, and then posting the cars for sale on sites like buzztrader.com and craigslist.com - I think he said he was charging like $5 a car or something like that.

If you're looking for resources, you may want to check out wahm.com - I know they have a networking section. But, I would be VERY ware about some of the offers because it seems like (some of) the people on there are just trying to get you to buy from them rather than actually help - so just keep an eye out for scams.

Good luck!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1462, RE: I am looking for a business opprotunity......
Posted by Tammi, Thu Jul-26-07 01:32 AM
Thank you hostingdiva for your input and advice. That is exactly what I am looking for!

I would like to dedicate all of my time to one project, say expanding someone elses business in this area, or offer a variety services such as offering Excel and Quickbooks consulting, house/animal sitting, horse boarding, maybe a small nursery, but at this time I am not sure even all of those combined are going to enough income per month.

I will take a look at wahm.com.

Thanks Again!

1463, RE: I am looking for a business opprotunity......
Posted by DBeavers, Thu Jul-26-07 08:33 PM
Tammi,

You might consider looking into promotional advertising sales. You have the option of selling online, off line, or a combination of both. The industry offers over 800K different products, and the market is a proven $19 Billion industry in the US, so you only need a small niche or two to generate a solid income.

The opportunity is commission only, but you don't have to invest your money in merchandise/inventory, and K & B handles all the credit, billing, sales taxes, and other capital requirements. They also handle all the supplier contacts, leaving you more time to focus on sales and customer service.

July marked my 20th anniversary as a full-time, home-based businessman, and I wouldn't consider going back to being an employee. I live and sell primarily in a small to medium market, but supplement my income with online sales across the US. Some of the company's top dealers are selling 90 to 100% online, so that option is viable for you as well.

K & B never charges anyone for the privilege of selling for them, so that meets your requirements for little or no capital investment.

For more on the K & B business opportunity, feel free to visit my website, http://www.CuttingEdgeAdvertising.com/opportunity.html .

I'll be happy to discuss the business with you and answer specific questions you may have on bot the industry as well as K & G.

Dennis
1512, RE: I am looking for a business opprotunity......
Posted by jinxmd, Sun Aug-05-07 11:55 AM

Check this out.
http://www.bigcrumbs.com/crumbs/frontpage.jsp?r=jinxmd

This might sound too good to be true, especially because it's FREE and easy. But you have to give it a chance. It's very real and it's based on a sound business model.

This new site I found, BigCrumbs.com, let's us save cash when shopping at places we already shop (think eBay, Gap, Old Navy, Circuit City, Target and more).

And, whenever anybody we refer shops, we get paid too--FOREVER.

Even better: Whenever anyone referred by our referrals shops, we can also get paid. Matter of fact, we can get paid on referrals up to 5 generations away.

It's not a pyramid because it's free and based on a real service that helps you save when shopping.

There's also no mystery to how it works. BigCrumbs.com is paid a marketing commission by retailers and they use that to pay cash back and referral commissions to us. Everyone wins.

Ok, so bottom line: I tell you about this site, you shop just like you usually do, and you save cash (you can thank me later). I also get a little cash for telling you about BigCrumbs.com. Of course, I'm telling you because I care about you, not for the cash. :)

Then, you tell more people and YOU get paid when they shop (and so do I). So, we can actually earn real cash each time thousands of people shop.

The sooner you join, the better. Just use the link below to check it out.

http://www.bigcrumbs.com/crumbs/frontpage.jsp?r=jinxmd
6335, RE: I am looking for a business opprotunity......
Posted by yucha, Fri Jun-09-17 04:03 AM
Well its really nice looking to start some fresh busnes.
Although any business depends upon your interest and Financial Investment . But you mentioned that have less funds to start it

Like to add on some points

I suggest to go with Service Oriented business instead of Product manufacturing business. In service providing like website designing , consultancy or any service there's very less investment and overhead expenses are less. Also i am into PCB Manufacturing(http://www.joga-pcba.com) and Servo stabilizer manufacturing (http://www.purevoltindia.com) business but with my experience I suggest go as Service provider or Trader

Hope it help!