Print this page | Go back to previous topic
Forum nameBiz Ideas
Topic subjectIs this awesome, terrible or somewhere inbetween?
Topic URLhttps://www.businessownersideacafe.com/forums/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=103&topic_id=141&mesg_id=141
141, Is this awesome, terrible or somewhere inbetween?
Posted by FireIce, Fri Sep-08-06 04:24 PM
Hey guys!

I have a new business that I'm currently planning and structuring. I would LOVE to get some feedback!

I am currently starting a boutique marketing company focusing on two things. The first is finding corporate sponsorships for a variety of sports-related clients. The second is to help young entrepreneurs with marketing (consulting, writing marketing plans, etc.). I already have a large list of prospective clients because I will be doing sponsorships for a very unique sports industry that has a HUGE following.

Additionally, I have been recruited by a bar to do a new promotional program for them.

I would appreciate ANY advice!
Also, I'm working on pricing my services. The sponsorships will have to be commission-based at first; the other services will be based on prices.

Thank you so much and feel free to contact me anytime through email at David12000@aol.com (yes I'm still using old-school AOL as one of my accounts)
-Dave