Print this page | Go back to previous topic
Forum nameBiz Ideas
Topic subjectRE: HR Services
Topic URLhttps://www.businessownersideacafe.com/forums/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=103&topic_id=1358&mesg_id=1379
1379, RE: HR Services
Posted by findingdetails, Mon Jul-02-07 04:43 AM
Tina,

I am not looking to be a temp staffing agency. But rather to assist employers in the undaunting task of finding permanent long term employees for their businesses when the time arises. In order to save them time and money by going through applicants and some of the prescreening and interviewing process for them in order to find viable applicants so that they may free up their time in order to do the business for which they are specialized in.

By doing this, because I will be familiar with the process I will be able to move forward in a more timely manner than someone who only does this occasionally and I will be able to ensure all pre-employment paperwork is complete prior to new employees starting.

In addition, I would be willing to periodically ensure employee files are updated (especially important for licensed professionals or those in Health Care), researching employee benefit info and other HR related duties on a per diem basis, thus eliminating the need for them to maintain a full time HR person if their is not a need for one.

Licensing is not required if I am being reimbursed by the employer for this service in my state. If I were charging employees or applicants then licensing would be required (but that is not my intent). I think it is a viable idea and I would like to specialize in health care for which I am familar with and the preemployement screening process is more extenisive with privacy issues and licensing that I believe there is a need for it.

I will leave to the employer to choose their level of involvement in the process, my expectation is help them weed the pool down to the best qualified candidates that meet their needs and that will be more apt to be a long term permanent employee, thus eliminating turn over for the employer and saving them considerable time in money over time.

Thanks for your input.

Tam