Print this page | Go back to previous topic
Forum nameBiz Ideas
Topic subjectRE: 99% ready to launch webstore...feedback please.
Topic URLhttps://www.businessownersideacafe.com/forums/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=103&topic_id=1354&mesg_id=1360
1360, RE: 99% ready to launch webstore...feedback please.
Posted by tamaralyster, Wed Jun-27-07 02:34 PM
Hi Robyn,

Congrats on the launch of your business. Is this your first business venture? Overall the site is very effective. It's easy to navigate and very user friendly, especially for those that may not be net savvy.

You have a good selection of stock and your prices are reasonable. I like the selection of fashion styles on your homepage. It gives people a immediate idea of your products.

There are a couple of things on the design aspect that I thought i'd mention.

1) Good on you for moving your "free shipping" sign to the top of your page but i'd suggest you keep it as permanent text. The fading into the background text looks out of place in all honesty.

2) The site was very slow to load on my computer.

3) The text in your about us page is a little dis-jointed. Have a thorough read through and ask yourself "How well does it flow"

4) Can you possibly lighten up your colour scheme a little? My first thought when it finised loading was that it was very dark.

Overall I think you have done a good job. I wish you all the best with you launch.

Regards,
Tamara

Tamara Lyster Online
www.tamaralyster.net
A marketing concept for businesses focussed on health, wellness, personal development and human growth.

-Strategic Brand Development
-High Impact Business Writing
-OnDemand "Cost-Per-Query" Marketing