Print this page | Go back to previous topic
Forum nameBiz Ideas
Topic subjectRE: New Biz Idea - Need help finding my niche!
Topic URLhttps://www.businessownersideacafe.com/forums/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=103&topic_id=1119&mesg_id=1124
1124, RE: New Biz Idea - Need help finding my niche!
Posted by tmaculate1, Thu May-03-07 06:09 AM
Hey Tina! Thanks for replying. I distinctly remember your name from years ago when I used to browse this forum. =)

Well, as far as showing you anything with photography, it's sort of out of the question right now because I have yet to purchase my camera. For now I have been using material I find on the web or that of which people have sent me.

I have a ton of logos, banners, and flyers that I have done for business and personal purposes of the clients but most of them are nested on my PC at home. I am currently using my work laptop which has some. in fact, I just pieced some of the ones I have together and uploaded it to my server so you can get an idea of what I do. Again, this is not my best work...just a few I have created within the past month or so.

here's the link www.basswoodlane.com/logoexamples.jpg

you know, the more i think about it, i can just do photo sessions and give the client a quote for customizations of the picture. i don't really want to do weddings and such, too much pressure to get that one good shot, ya know.

well, off to lunch now!