Print this page | Go back to previous topic
Forum nameBiz Ideas
Topic subjectRE: Idea for QuickBooks support by e-mail
Topic URLhttps://www.businessownersideacafe.com/forums/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=103&topic_id=107&mesg_id=138
138, RE: Idea for QuickBooks support by e-mail
Posted by Rachel Martinez, Thu Sep-07-06 02:56 PM
Sorry. Maybe I should have been more specific when talking about small business. My clients / target market typically have 0-25 employees, are sole proprietors or a privately held company, and are not affilated with any larger company. They are single retail stores, contractors, professional companies, etc.

A lot of the time the questions I get are "How should I set up ___ type of sale?" or "How do I give a customer a discount?" Not really technical support questions, more of a procedural thing.

I wonder if anyone here has ever had a need for this type of service. Did you call Intuit? Call a local accountant, CPA or bookkeeper to come out and fix the problem? Try and figure it out on your own?

I talk to people every week who tell me they know they aren't using QuickBooks right but have been doing things wrong for so long they can't afford to get the help they need. This would be a low-cost solution to help keep more companies from ending up in this situtation.