Print this page | Go back to previous topic
Forum nameWorking at Home
Topic subjectHow to start a online business at home?
Topic URLhttps://www.businessownersideacafe.com/forums/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=101&topic_id=846
846, How to start a online business at home?
Posted by Terryhopper, Tue Jul-15-14 11:17 PM
I have some money. So I want to start a online business at home. How to possible it? Please tellme..:(
847, RE: How to start a online business at home?
Posted by DBeavers, Wed Jul-16-14 03:46 PM
Where is home? What size population do you have nearby, as some home-based businesses work better face-to-face than online only.

What skills do your have?

Is work-from-home an option/acceptable to you, or do you strictly want to work "AT" home?

I started my home-based business on a part-time basis 30 years ago. It has grown by leaps and bounds in the past three decades, but I invest a lot of time in outside sales and marketing to prospective clients across SW Louisiana and SE Texas including the Houston metro area - where I'll be heading tonight.

Money to invest is important, but not as important as investing your time and energies - committing to do whatever it takes to make it happen.

If sales are an option, you might want to my home-based business - selling promotional advertising to businesses (Large & Small), non-profit organizations including service organizations and churches. I meet their needs for Logo'ed products, including ink pens, calendars, embroidered shirts, travel mugs, USB flash drives, safety awards & reminders, executive gifts, including golf balls and accessories, and many other items in my 900,000 bag of tricks.

Feel free to contact me or visit my website if you'd like more details.

Sincerely,

Dennis
848, RE: How to start a online business at home?
Posted by Terryhopper, Tue Jul-22-14 03:57 AM
Please check my profile for the address and population. I have completed Diploma in mechanical engineer. Please help me.
886, RE: How to start a online business at home?
Posted by kristina, Sun Feb-15-15 10:25 PM
What is your website Dennis?

Kristina
887, RE: How to start a online business at home?
Posted by DBeavers, Mon Feb-16-15 01:17 PM
>What is your website Dennis?
>
>Kristina

Kristina,

It's http://www.CuttingEdgeAdvertising.com

You'll be able to see a sampling of the products (at the discount prices offered in the Best Buys catalog and Windjammer), as well as the detailed opportunity plan.