Print this page | Go back to previous topic
Forum nameWorking at Home
Topic subjectPrevious NYC fashion designer becomes a mom and launches eco baby line
Topic URLhttps://www.businessownersideacafe.com/forums/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=101&topic_id=823
823, Previous NYC fashion designer becomes a mom and launches eco baby line
Posted by Turnovers, Sat Mar-09-13 06:38 PM
Hello out there!!

I've just started a business called Turnovers, which is a line of eco baby clothing. It's an very different approach to sustainability because every piece is reversible and changes from boy-to-girl. We use a super soft 50/50 blend of cotton/soybean fiber (aka Azlon) and I personally believe there is a HUGE market need for my line.

Since being a stay-at-home-mom doesn't pay very much ;) I'm using Kickstarter to accept pledges and pre-orders and then I can officially launch this summer! Please have a look at my website and tell me what you think of this idea! www.turnoversbabyshop.com

Also, I do have a question: How do I valuate my company, and give an accurate figure to a prospective investor? I need to meet my goal of $10k by March 22 in order to have startup funds, but I'll need additional capital and I'm considering an angel investor.

Thanks for your help and feedback!!