Print this page | Go back to previous topic
Forum nameWorking at Home
Topic subjectRE: "20 Home Business Ideas"
Topic URLhttps://www.businessownersideacafe.com/forums/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=101&topic_id=7&mesg_id=14
14, RE: "20 Home Business Ideas"
Posted by montanamary57, Thu Aug-24-06 05:50 PM
I am also involved in a couple of the ideas you listed in your post, Joel. And I agree with everything you said - wise advice, indeed!

I just wanted to add one other home business opportunity - Direct Sales. I tried so many other things, and I have to say that I have found my niche in direct sales. I just wish someone had made me realize how incredibly lucrative it could be to become an independent consultant for a product I use and love! And even though I had very little money and was considered shy, it was incredibly affordable to get started and the training and selling plan was fun and easy to implement. I had good success from the very start!

I encourage anyone looking for a home business opportunity to think about a what they really like (cooking, jewelry, home products, etc.?) and then look for a direct sales/party plan company that offers it. Why re-invent the wheel when one can make money from the start with very little cash outlay?