Print this page | Go back to previous topic
Forum nameWorking at Home
Topic subjectIndtroducing Zoe Life!!!!!
Topic URLhttps://www.businessownersideacafe.com/forums/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=101&topic_id=581
581, Indtroducing Zoe Life!!!!!
Posted by Kdanzie, Tue Apr-21-09 12:30 PM
The company is Christian based.

The Company?s official launch date was January 31, 2009.

The product is simple (not complicated). It?s real fruits and vegetables.

It?s easy to use. Just pour one serving in a 16 oz bottle of water, shake it well and drink.

This is equivalent to 5 servings of fruits and vegetables.

USDA reports that only 5% of the people in this country consume the necessary amount of fruits and vegetables each day. This means 95% of us in this county need this product.

It?s local and the initial investment is small, only $397.

The earnings potential is huge and the compensation plan is unmatched.

There are just over 6,000 people enrolled in the entire company right now (with many States having NO distributors!!!) What if you were one of the first 6,000 people that enrolled in Mary Kay or Am Way?
I can't deny it for me this was the kicker. Checkout my website at www.zoelifestyle.com/kdanzie or email me at kdanzie@cox.net. Don't let this opprotunity pass you by!!!!!!
595, RE: Indtroducing Zoe Life!!!!!
Posted by jimkclifton, Wed Apr-29-09 06:28 AM
I checked out your website. The product and concept look very good. Is the compensation plan on-line anywhere? I did not see it.

Meanwhile will you check out a simple program I found over 2 years ago? www.myhomeoffice.ws. I've been making money every month for 2 years now.

Have fun and good luck!

jim@myhomeoffice.ws