Print this page | Go back to previous topic
Forum nameWorking at Home
Topic subjectRE: Feedback appreciated
Topic URLhttps://www.businessownersideacafe.com/forums/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=101&topic_id=501&mesg_id=509
509, RE: Feedback appreciated
Posted by Cheryl G, Wed Jan-28-09 08:27 PM

>If you wanted to search for opportunities similar in concept
>to mine on the internet, what phrases would you use within the
>search engine? Home business? Home franchise? Obviously I am
>looking for feedback for SEO. I'd appreciate it!
>

Hi Bill...

I don't think people would go looking for the type of opportunity you describe although they may be interested in it if they are made aware of it. I just don't think a lot of them are aware it exists. It's not like trying to search out a mate for your rare parrot....which works extremely well in search engines.

If you are thinking of doing an AdWords type of search, you might want to consider the content or placement type of advertisment as opposed to the key word. That means that your ad would appear on web sites where your target customer is found....they may or may not be looking for your type of product when they visit these sites....but...when they see your advertisement...they become intrigued.

At least, that has been my experience with my business. I do offer something a bit different and because of that, it doesn't have a label. So, I get the most hits from the content sites as opposed to the key words....at least that is what I am guessing.

In any case....good luck.