Print this page | Go back to previous topic
Forum nameWorking at Home
Topic subjectGetting Work-From-Home Assignments
Topic URLhttps://www.businessownersideacafe.com/forums/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=101&topic_id=489&mesg_id=489
489, Getting Work-From-Home Assignments
Posted by thelioness, Fri Jan-09-09 04:28 AM
I wanna SCREAM!!!

I was in the Cyberschmooz Cafe just 2 nights or so ago, and came across threads where people were asking: "How do you know that a work from home" opportunity is legitimate.

One young lady gave the name of an organization, and I swore I wrote the info down. My house, my carry-all bag and my car are now in a shambles, because I cannot find that peice of paper where I wrote the information.

I imagine that thread has been taken down, because I can't find it now. (sorry..I don't recall the dates of the posts, but they may have been from 2007 or 8).

I had even gone to the web site, and it's an organization where you subscribe for $9.99 a month, 19.99 a month and up, to see work-at-home assignments in your area. (Seemed that it was an Association of some sort).

My sister can not seem to find a job, and we need to do something QUICK.

She is not interested in network marketing (yet), and I looked into that site, particuarly for her. Now, I can't find it.

If that young lady is out there or if anyone knows the answer, please e-mail me at:
thelioness51@yahoo.com.

Many thanx to all.