Print this page | Go back to previous topic
Forum nameWorking at Home
Topic subjectI'm looking for internet programs to review?
Topic URLhttps://www.businessownersideacafe.com/forums/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=101&topic_id=39
39, I'm looking for internet programs to review?
Posted by thebachelor29, Mon Nov-13-06 07:21 AM
I review and compare different internet money making programs, seo programs, keyword tools, etc. plus give free marketing tips.

I'm looking for more programs to review and compare. Please let me know of any you can think of any that are creative.

Thanks
Chico
www.vital-knowledge.info
41, RE: I'm looking for internet programs to review?
Posted by DBeavers, Fri Oct-13-06 10:22 PM
Chico,

Feel free to investigate and review one of the older home-based business opportunities for online or offline sales.

I've been associated with this firm for 13+ years now, and have proved them to be a top notch company, with an unparalelled opportunity for business-to-business (B2B = volume) sales.

You can read my description of it on my site at:

www.CuttingEdgeAdvertising.com/opportunity.html

or the corporate version at:

www.kaeser-blair.com

I look forward to your comments.

Dennis
45, RE: I'm looking for internet programs to review?
Posted by Kleen, Wed Oct-25-06 07:25 AM
Hi

We corresponded for a while about ecommerce (museade@hotmail.com) How are things going with the ecommerce site you were going to launch. I wouldnt mind we revamping correspondence ;) Hope to hear from you soon.
48, RE: I'm looking for internet programs to review?
Posted by thebachelor29, Sun Oct-29-06 06:05 AM
Hi Ismail,

Yes, I remember our conversations. Things are going well, I've got another site up and I've got a lot of tools that I'm putting in place to make it successful. The site it www.vital-knowledge.info and what I'm doing is comparing different internet programs and telling people which would be better for there situation.

You can email me at thebachelor29@hotmail.com and I'll show you exactly what I'm doing to make this successful, show you where you can get free tools to help you do this, and show you were to get a bunch of free/very helpful information. Let me know what you would like to do and I'll show you what I know.

Chico

>Hi
>
> We corresponded for a while about ecommerce
>(museade@hotmail.com) How are things going with the ecommerce
>site you were going to launch. I wouldnt mind we revamping
>correspondence ;) Hope to hear from you soon.
44, RE: I'm looking for internet programs to review?
Posted by dalelynn21, Thu Oct-19-06 02:14 PM
Chico,

I don't know if you've reviewed Big Daddy, a search engine that pays you to surf the web (funny money, but it pays for advertising on the search engine). If you use this site, I'll get credit for your searches http://www.searchbigdaddy.com/dalelynn21

As I said, I'm not sure if you know about this, but I'm having fun with it. I know the object is to make money and this site is still small, but the people who run it are trying very hard to make it grow.

52, RE: I'm looking for internet programs to review?
Posted by bubbins, Tue Oct-31-06 09:37 AM
>I review and compare different internet money making
>programs, seo programs, keyword tools, etc. plus give free
>marketing tips.
>
>I'm looking for more programs to review and compare. Please
>let me know of any you can think of any that are creative.
>
>Thanks
>Chico
>www.vital-knowledge.info

Hello,

I'm new to this forum and thought you might want to check out this site and see what you think. It's been very helpful to me and just wondered if you wanted to have a look?? http://www.payitforward4profits.com/bubbins1

Its free to join so shouldn't be a problem reviewing it at a low cost lol!

Take Care

Ellie
56, Deleted message
Posted by pupil, Thu Nov-09-06 07:23 PM
No message