Print this page | Go back to previous topic
Forum nameWorking at Home
Topic subjectRE: No pills, potions, or lotions
Topic URLhttps://www.businessownersideacafe.com/forums/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=101&topic_id=381&mesg_id=426
426, RE: No pills, potions, or lotions
Posted by Getaway Travel, Tue Sep-23-08 08:10 AM
You hit the nail on the head. Trying to sell offbeat products is hard whether it's a network marketing sales model or a traditional sales model. Too much stress for me.

If you know anyone who books travel online (almost everyone) you can check out my company. We are publicly traded, Travel Weekly listed us as the 35th largest seller of leisure travel, and we are the #2 booker for Carnival cruises. We set you up with a travel booking website - very professional - and you get commission on any travel booked on your site. No time limits or quotas. You have an income stream even if you never have anyone join your business.

My booking site is www.easygetaways.net. If you like what you see, let me know and I'll get you more details on how it all works.

Regardless, good luck in your search. I truly believe network marketing is the vehicle for average people to achieve whatever level of success they desire.

Laura
getawaytravel@tampabay.rr.com