Print this page | Go back to previous topic
Forum nameWorking at Home
Topic subjectRE: making jewelry?
Topic URLhttps://www.businessownersideacafe.com/forums/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=101&topic_id=353&mesg_id=361
361, RE: making jewelry?
Posted by dlampreda, Sat Jun-14-08 09:11 AM
I too am looking for a way to make money off of the beaded jewelry that I LOVE to make!!! I started making beaded jewelry about a year ago and I have SO much fun that I HOPE I find a way to make money doing this but still keep my passion for it. I get MOST of my beads and findngs from Websites like Fire Mountain Gems and then of course from Michael's Crafts and any OTHER bead stores in my area that I might come across. I had thought originally that I would put my stuff on a website that I am trying to build up but I haven't really worked out some of the issues and now I am thinking about trying Ebay!!! I thought also of calling boutiques in the area to see if anyone would be interested in carrying some of my pieces to see how they would sell. I haven't made it that far but I'm still THINKING....hahaha I hope that gives you a few ideas and if not maybe you could give ME some!!! haha Thanks :P :+