Print this page | Go back to previous topic
Forum nameWorking at Home
Topic subjectRE: Finding Recruits Using Lead Services
Topic URLhttps://www.businessownersideacafe.com/forums/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=101&topic_id=281&mesg_id=302
302, RE: Finding Recruits Using Lead Services
Posted by onerockinnurse, Tue Apr-01-08 10:25 AM
Hi Joe,

Well, I'll tell ya. I've been in the direct sales business going on 8 months now and have found one thing to be consistent... The best leads that you will ever have will be those that you generate yourself....

I have spent from $10 a lead to .50 a lead and the one common variable I have found is this: They are all Junk.... Now again, this is just my not-so-humble opinion....

What do I mean by "leads you create yourself" you must be asking yourself by now..... A good example for me that I use consistently is that I place free as well as paid Classified Ads throught the internet. I also created myself a free Myspace.com account. This is a great place to advertise for free and you can use this site as a great place to 'link' sites you advertise to your own websites like your myspace.. You do this by copy and pasting in HTML format the links to these other social media type of networks or online Classified sites into your myspace account.. This is an excellent way to generate free leads and a consistent source of leads and people to talk to..

I could go on forever about how I generate all my free leads but I do not have the time for that.. I hope this was helpful and good luck in your new adventure ;) jana :-)