Print this page | Go back to previous topic
Forum nameWorking at Home
Topic subjectRE: I Need Word of Mouth Advertising For My Business!!!!
Topic URLhttps://www.businessownersideacafe.com/forums/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=101&topic_id=231&mesg_id=232
232, RE: I Need Word of Mouth Advertising For My Business!!!!
Posted by DBeavers, Wed Dec-05-07 04:39 PM
The truth is that most of the visits you get from trafficswarm may be from others who have to click in order to get more traffic for their site. So, you end up with a "merry-go-round" of all riders who are advertisers shouting about their product at the same time to all the others who are shouting about theirs. No buyers - all promoters.

My quality of traffic dropped when I tried their system a couple years ago.

You need targeted buyers who are interested in your products. Unfortunately, it may be the best nutritional supplement ever brought to market, but it's awash in a sea of exotic fruit juice supplements made from berries and other fruits you'd never eat except on a dare. So with the choice of a dozen or more different fruit based supplements, who knows which one to start with? Most go with personal testimony of someone they know who has personal experience with the product. You may have the benefit of personal experience with your products, but your online prospects have know clue of who you are.

Then if you pitch it with a online ID, they have even less reason to be impressed with your claims.

IF, that's a very big IF, I was going to try one or more different supplements, I'd likely go to someone I know who has tried one. Next choice would be the local health food store - who has most of the same fruit juices in their products, but under different names - GNC offers at lease two different forms of the Noni fruit juices, along with a variety of other juice supplements - And at prices far below the "MLM exclusive" version of the juices. The same company may extract the juice and sell it to two or more competitors who add their own ingredients and supplements, adding sweeteners and even other juices, and their own name to the "miracle" fruit.

The internet is awash with all different companies and promoters pushing all kinds of supplements with a wide range of fruit juices in them. You are just one competing among millions.

Try finding your site by doing a google or yahoo search - Use only the name of your company or the fruit included and see how many matches come up (your competition) and how far down your site is listed - If you are below the 3rd page of listings out of thousands or millions of matches, don't expect to get any "targeted" traffic from the search engines.

Dennis