Print this page | Go back to previous topic
Forum nameWorking at Home
Topic subjectRE: Business Opportunity - Have you been ripped off?
Topic URLhttps://www.businessownersideacafe.com/forums/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=101&topic_id=217&mesg_id=234
234, RE: Business Opportunity - Have you been ripped off?
Posted by corajo, Fri Dec-07-07 11:55 AM

I feel as though my consumer rights have been have been violated by fraudulent business venture and would like to know if I am accurate in thinking so. A company named Adnet Marketing Solutions located at 2320 West Mission Lane #1, Phoenix Arizona 85021. I have some very serious concerns about this company?s right to refuse me of a 100% refund of their internet system.

I opened the carrier pack and began to investigate the contents I immediately leery when I saw the rudimentary layout and the overall subject matter it contained.

The day after I received the business agreement I was contacted by one of Adnet Marketing Solution?s staff, by the name of Bruce Butler. He was a fast talking, pushy, unscrupulous hustler. He made me feel so uncomfortable that I refused to comply to his remands, which were to complete the paperwork they sent me, sign and date our business agreement, fax in to him immediately, to supply him with even more money to ?jump start my success?. I have never been able to get a hold of anyone in this company ever since nor receive a refund for the $419.00 I paid them.

I found other companies addresses in the business agreement after reading and closely examining the entire document. I felt like I was entering a service agreement with two other companies, one being C.J. Inc or Commission Junction and NetworkServices.com. I took it upon myself to contact both of these business to see what type of arrangement or affiliate they were to Adnet Marketing Solutions. Both companies, also located in Phoenix AZ, claimed to have no recognition of said business. Commission Junction asked if I could fax them a copy of the business plan to see if they could figure it out and turn it into a service manager to log as a red flag(fraud). Oddly enough after I filled their request it was as though my documents were encrypted or damaged and now they are barley impossible for me to do anything with.

I NEVER Sign their business agreement that I was suppose to nor did I fax my agreement including my S.S. like they requested. How can they still hold me liable for a contract I did not sign? Is there any hope of restitution in this matter? I have phone numbers, names, documentation, that support what I have written but I can?t seem to get a response from any of the resources I have contacted.