Print this page | Go back to previous topic
Forum nameComfort Food
Topic subjectRE: Some inspiration
Topic URLhttps://www.businessownersideacafe.com/forums/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=100&topic_id=98&mesg_id=137
137, RE: Some inspiration
Posted by Jason, Wed Mar-12-08 05:40 AM
I would love to find a support site for small biz. thats why I'm on this one. Not only do I need advice and ideas, but what I really would pay for is some one to do alot of the reserch w/me (Biz.lic.,best ins.advertiseing,etc.) just a one stop shop for reserch support. Me and my wife put lot's and lot's time reserching what kind of lic. we needed and still not sure we chose corectly we have been trying to find just the advertisement for us and are spending alot of money we don't have yet. I bet if we payed even half of what we are willing to spend on finding the right ad. it would be worth it for someone to find it for us. As far as starting a bussiness w/ three children and a spouse who works very hard and can only support so much. Welcome to my world. I have three young girls and my wife works harder at getting someone else rich than any one I know. When you want to start your own biz. it's not so you can work less but work on your own terms. And when it comes to family that already has someone working to death you don't have a choice do you? It's hard work and sometimes we don't get paid alot but one of us is always there for the kid's and each other. and thats the best salary there is. Some big advice I wish someone would have given me. (not that I would have taken it in the start.) don't DON'T start a bussiness w/ family or friends as partners. It's ok. for them to work with you or for you but that 50/50 stuff will cost you alot of money and time. Don't be afraid to get started. just do it and when you do...DO IT. we lost and gained and lost and gained. It's somethig to laugh about later. I think if you got the idea and the will their will be someone willing to pay for that alone. I see a big lack of that today.
Well good luck.