Print this page | Go back to previous topic
Forum nameComfort Food
Topic subjectRE: Anyone out there ?
Topic URLhttps://www.businessownersideacafe.com/forums/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=100&topic_id=134&mesg_id=168
168, RE: Anyone out there ?
Posted by gamesinc2008, Tue Sep-23-08 02:57 PM
All of the advice I have seen from every one is right on target, the SBA, SCORE, SBDC, are all the best places to start with you biz ideas. You also have to think about seperating your personal credit from your biz and the best place I have found to help you establish your business credit is Business Credit Services. They are on the web and will help you get trade credit, incorporate, and even write a business plan to help you get up to 100,000 dollars in about 12 months or less. Once you have chosen a name you need to decide if you are going to need employees and if so you will need to go to the irs site and apply for and EIN and to your state for a sales tax permit. Check with you city and county and see if there are any permits you need and if it is a food establishment you will have to have health permits through the state health dept.
That's where I am now trying to open a cafe in Tahlequah Oklahoma and even with 30 years experience it is still a daunting task and every day something else I didn't plan on comes up. So Good Luck and most improtantly have fun with it.