Print this page | Go back to previous topic
Forum nameComfort Food
Topic subjectRE: Anyone out there ?
Topic URLhttps://www.businessownersideacafe.com/forums/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=100&topic_id=134&mesg_id=158
158, RE: Anyone out there ?
Posted by hcdjlj7, Sun Jul-06-08 05:42 PM
As my daughter of the Disney Generation would point out "We're all in this together." (High School Musical). I don't know what your idea is but all the advice I've read so far is about the same I recieved. Check your local business resources for free help. Do your homework look for mentors. Libraries and Chambers of commerece are good networking spots as well. Knowing your ultimate goal is great but you also need to have realistic everyday goals to accomplish as well. Like getting a legal name, setting up a bank account, and writing the business plan. All a little overwhelming I know.A simple start might be to open a savings account similar to a christmas account. Put a regualr amount of money a month towards your business. It may be as little as $10. Just something to keep your goal constantly in front of you.

My business is crocheting baby items. The first thing I did was find out if anybody wanted them by giving a free sample to the doctor that delivered my kids. Within a couple of weeks I not only had interested clients but tons of feedback on all sorts of aspects of how to run a potential business.

Keep us posted on how things are working out for you.
Holly:)