Business Owners Idea Cafe: Small Business Information, Resources & Tips
! Small business ideas, information & resources !
Small Business Tax Center
Small Business Ideas, Grants &
Plans to Start & Run a Business:

Small Business Grants
Small Business Ideas People in Biz - Profiles
Business Advice from Idea Cafe Experts Coffee Talk with Experts
Starting A Business
Running your Business
Take Out Info
Trade Publications FREE Trade Publications
Your Own Business
Destress
About Idea Cafe
Press Idea Cafe has received Idea Cafe in the News
Idea Cafe's Kudos Kudos for Idea Cafe
Advertise on Idea Cafe Advertise on Idea Cafe
Privacy Policy Privacy Policy
Contact Idea Cafe Contact Idea Cafe
Link to Idea Cafe Link to/from Idea Cafe
Join Idea Cafe
Site Directory
Site Directory Site Map

Online directory to business resources Biz Web Guide
Printer-friendly copy
Lobby GenX Biz topic #45

Subject: "Trying to get started" Previous topic | Next topic
PauvisMon May-21-07 02:45 AM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Trying to get started"

Myself, my wife and our neighbors are trying to start up a "sporting center" style Business. We will carry sporting apperal, skateboard supples, bikes, rollerblades, and paintball equipment. We will also have a full access indoor skatepark and paintball field. Our reason for the venture is twofold. One keep kids off the streets and keep them active. And second, to be blunt, there is nothing to do in this "city" of ours for young adults and teens. We are trying to secure grants for this and are wondering if anyone has suggetions for grants that would be available for this. I have been research almost all day for a weeks straight and have come up with 2 which includes the grant from this site. One would think the Government would want to help out a business that is trying to reduce the crime rate and obesity rate of a town. If anyone has any suggestions on where to look or grants that are available for this type of business, please let us know. Also, and suggestions on how to make start up go smoother, i'm more that happy to take those suggestions.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Lobby

Replies to this topic
Subject Author Message Date ID
RE: Trying to get started
Jun 02nd 2007
RE: Trying to get started
Mar 13th 2008

little okieSat Jun-02-07 05:25 AM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
#1. "RE: Trying to get started"
In response to Reply # 0

For funding you might want to try this unique technique. It's working for a lot of "start-ups" around the nation. You can raise Capital in 90 Days Online. I've just started myself.
http://www.bedzzzinn.com/raisecapital-nj15.html
Learn How This Works. Bedzzz Inn, Inc Raised $92,867 in 90 days with this system!

Wcol7780Thu Mar-13-08 03:46 PM

#2. "RE: Trying to get started"
In response to Reply # 0

The best way to get grants is to become a non-profit organization. The government is more willing to give grants to non-profits and especially ones that are helping kids stay off the streets. In order to get the non-profit status check this website out:

http://www.boardsource.org/Knowledge.asp?ID=3.367

Lobby GenX Biz topic #45 Previous topic | Next topic