Business Owners Idea Cafe: Small Business Information, Resources & Tips
! Small business ideas, information & resources !
Small Business Tax Center
Small Business Ideas, Grants &
Plans to Start & Run a Business:

Small Business Grants
Small Business Ideas People in Biz - Profiles
Business Advice from Idea Cafe Experts Coffee Talk with Experts
Starting A Business
Running your Business
Take Out Info
Trade Publications FREE Trade Publications
Your Own Business
Destress
About Idea Cafe
Press Idea Cafe has received Idea Cafe in the News
Idea Cafe's Kudos Kudos for Idea Cafe
Advertise on Idea Cafe Advertise on Idea Cafe
Privacy Policy Privacy Policy
Contact Idea Cafe Contact Idea Cafe
Link to Idea Cafe Link to/from Idea Cafe
Join Idea Cafe
Site Directory
Site Directory Site Map

Online directory to business resources Biz Web Guide
Printer-friendly copy
Lobby Financial Feast topic #821

Subject: "How i get working captial" Previous topic | Next topic
Thomas81Tue Oct-27-09 06:45 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"How i get working captial"

Thomas81: How do i get working captial? I started the company with about $8,000.00 of my own. In 06,since then i've been working with three(3) sites. Also, during this time i had to turn down possible sites.Due to not having enough captial for enpolyees or eouipment. And family an friends are not an option.As far as my credit history, i do not think its good enough for me to take out a loan. CAN SOMEONE HELP ME.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Lobby

Replies to this topic
Subject Author Message Date ID
RE: How i get working captial
Nov 06th 2009
Dec 17th 2016
Mar 09th 2017

bizdevFri Nov-06-09 10:41 AM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
#1. "RE: How i get working captial"
In response to Reply # 0

I hope to be able to help folks in your situation with a new funding source. Preneuraholics.com will launch soon. Sneak peek in the blog below.

Sylvia
http://businessplanmentor.com
Business plan and start up resources

muhammad27Sat Dec-17-16 03:21 AM

#2. "RE: How i get working captial"
In response to Reply # 0

i like it.
http://www.massmca.org/planroom/item/2990
https://www.coh2.org/user/21464/kata34
https://puisi111.wordpress.com/2016/12/05/menyatakan-kata-terbaik-asik/

#3. "RE: How i get working captial"
In response to Reply # 0

If you would, tell me exactly what you KNOW your credit score to be and where you got your credit score from and WHEN! i discovered that there were several old judgments on one of my credit reports that had been satisfied that I immediately disputed once I learned of them and that were immediately removed boosting my credit scores dramatically. You need to check your credit reports, ALL THREE (1), at least once per year to learn of items that you may be able to dispute and have removed, etc. This is very easy to do and I wouldn't trust credit repair companies to do it for you which also costs money.

There is a bad credit credit card that I've had for going on three years now. They have subsequently raised my credit limit from $300 to $750 now. They raise it every 6 months almost automatically (the offer for me to accept the raise at those times) They also last September gave me a Mastercard with a $500 beginning limit on it. They are due to raise that limit this month.

A WARNING: I was late making the minimum payment on this card once in the almost three years I've had it. On that occasion their collection reps. called me five times a day EVERY day until I made that minimum payment EVEN THOUGH I explained to them in detail why I didn't pay and when I would, SO DON'T GET THIS CARD UNLESS YOU INTEND TO PAY THE MINIMUM PAYMENT EVERY SINGLE MONTH! You can spend the money as it becomes available again, but YOU MUST MAKE YOUR MINIMUM PAYMENT EVERY MONTH ON TIME!

The name of this company is Credit One Bank which looks very close to Capital One Bank and they even have a similar logo. Go to www.creditonefriends.com to apply for this card.

Also, you can now get $30 FREE by signing up for a RushCard under me after you activate the card by loading $30 onto it. They will also waive their $9.95 activation fee; my referral code is: DonnaLee15 You can sign up at www.rushcard.com. You also get an extra $30 for everyone you refer up to 20 people for a total of $600. RushCard also has a lot of good promotions going now such as: double your tax refund, get $15,000 for a years worth of groceries, etc.

I have a lot more great FREEIES on my website of how you can get money! I've been doing this for myself for over 30 years! Just today I got over $2,000 from Public Assistance here in New York City where I live to pay for my back rent because I got behind! See more FREEBIES here:

www.justdonna.g2gm.com

Good luck in funding any constructive financial projects you may have now and or in the future! Cheers!

"There's one thing that I know that is a gift unto the giver and that's a random act of love!" Al Jarreau

"Lovin' might be a mistake, but it's worth makin'" Lee Ann Womack

Lobby Financial Feast topic #821 Previous topic | Next topic