Business Owners Idea Cafe: Small Business Information, Resources & Tips
! Small business ideas, information & resources !
Small Business Tax Center
Small Business Ideas, Grants &
Plans to Start & Run a Business:

Small Business Grants
Small Business Ideas People in Biz - Profiles
Business Advice from Idea Cafe Experts Coffee Talk with Experts
Starting A Business
Running your Business
Take Out Info
Trade Publications FREE Trade Publications
Your Own Business
Destress
About Idea Cafe
Press Idea Cafe has received Idea Cafe in the News
Idea Cafe's Kudos Kudos for Idea Cafe
Advertise on Idea Cafe Advertise on Idea Cafe
Privacy Policy Privacy Policy
Contact Idea Cafe Contact Idea Cafe
Link to Idea Cafe Link to/from Idea Cafe
Join Idea Cafe
Site Directory
Site Directory Site Map

Online directory to business resources Biz Web Guide
Printer-friendly copy
Lobby Biz Ideas topic #3963

Subject: "How do you get people to respond and look at your plan" Previous topic | Next topic
warrenWed Sep-30-09 07:29 AM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"How do you get people to respond and look at your plan"

How do you get people to respond and request a free copy of a business plan that almost guaranties them to become a millionaire? I have a plan to create a new football league. I found a source of revenue that will give this league the lion?s share of 1 billion dollars. I found a way to get most of the funding needed. I found a way to allow people to be team owners for 10 thousand dollars and protect their money with collateral. Now I ant to share my plan with people and find 23 people to join me and make it happen. How do I get them to respond and look at my plan.
contact me at wsfjlt@hotmail.com

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Lobby

Replies to this topic
Subject Author Message Date ID
RE: How do you get people to respond and look at your plan
Sep 30th 2009
Sep 30th 2009
Sep 30th 2009
Sep 30th 2009
Oct 01st 2009
Oct 01st 2009
Oct 05th 2009
Feb 20th 2010

annalaurabrownWed Sep-30-09 07:58 AM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
#1. "RE: How do you get people to respond and look at your plan"
In response to Reply # 0

I'm going to be quite blunt. Unless someone has the money to invest and they know you, like you and trust you they will not respond. you also have to prove to them what is in it for them. In addition there is no way you can guarantee that they will be a millionaire.

You must be healthy to be successful.
Learn how essential oils can make you healthy.
http://healthandwealthwithoils.com

DBeaversWed Sep-30-09 08:19 AM

#2. "RE: How do you get people to respond and look at your plan"
In response to Reply # 0

With all the previous football leagues that have failed, with massive funding and national television broadcasts, most people will be skeptical about investing in yet another one.

As for the guarantee payoff of $1 Million for a $10K investment, you'll find it easier to convince people the tooth fairy is real. Your 23 investors only amount to $230K needed to create a Billion $ revenue source - Pitch it to angel investors who if they believe you will want the entire buy-in for themselves.

Just doesn't have traction in my book. (Defies belief!)

Signed,

Skeptical

Dennis Bevers
BASSCO, Inc.
Full-time, home-based, self-empolyed since 1987.
Dealers needed-US residents only!

warrenWed Sep-30-09 08:24 AM

#3. "RE: How do you get people to respond and look at your plan"
In response to Reply # 2
Wed Sep-30-09 08:32 AM by warren

What I am saying is I got a full business plan that is free to look at after you have signed that you will not steal my plan.

It shows a source of untapped revenue that will pay for the entire league. This untapped source approaches 1 billion dollars as we speak and some one is eventually going to see it like I have and acquire it.

Now most of your millionaires started out on shoe strings and I knew to get 23 people involved it would need to be something that they could easily afford. I also wanted to not deal with those with a lot of money when I start out, as they tend to steal ideas for themselves.

Now I have the goods to back up what I claimed. I can almost guarantee the 23 that get involved with me will be very successful and I can guarantee it will cost them nothing to view my plan.

PepperfireWed Sep-30-09 08:52 AM

#4. "RE: How do you get people to respond and look at your plan"
In response to Reply # 3

>What I am saying is I got a full business plan that is free
>to look at after you have signed that you will not steal my
>plan.
>
>It shows a source of untapped revenue that will pay for the
>entire league. This untapped source approaches 1 billion
>dollars as we speak and some one is eventually going to see it
>like I have and acquire it.
>
>Now most of your millionaires started out on shoe strings and
>I knew to get 23 people involved it would need to be something
>that they could easily afford. I also wanted to not deal with
>those with a lot of money when I start out, as they tend to
>steal ideas for themselves.
>
>Now I have the goods to back up what I claimed. I can almost
>guarantee the 23 that get involved with me will be very
>successful and I can guarantee it will cost them nothing to
>view my plan.
>
>contact me at wsfjlt@hotmail.com

Perhaps you should be repackaging your way of telling people about the so-called opportunity, because frankly, I am THIS CLOSE to simply hitting the alert button and reporting you as spam.

If you're for real, rather than offering people to jump through hoops to see what sounds like a scam, you have to figure out a way to show off that you've got a legitimate business opportuntity.

If it's that easy to steal, then it's going to be that easy to come up with on their own and you are being overly fearful that someone is going to beat you out for this.

Aw, to heck with it, I'm hitting the alert button anyway. Let the PTB decide whether your post is spam or not.

Tina Brooks, VP Marketing
Brooks Pepperfire Foods Inc.
http://www.peppermaster.com
http://www.pepperfire.ca

warrenThu Oct-01-09 06:37 AM

#5. "RE: How do you get people to respond and look at your plan"
In response to Reply # 4
Thu Oct-01-09 06:39 AM by warren

I have had 3 ideas stolen so far. One of them was by a major corporation that I can not disclose the name of.

Yes, other people could do what I am about to do. I don't have a paten or any other protection. What I have is a solid plan that I am pretty sure will work.

To let you know a little about myself, I prepare tax returns, keep books and do a few analyses for start ups or growth.

I deal with private and publicly traded corporations.

I find it mind boggling with peoples attitude when it comes to acquiring a business.

First, if a business is for sale, even if the owner claims health, retirement or something else, you can bet there is no real potential for growth. If the owner who has been working the business for years, you can bet he would know of growth potential and not be selling it.

Fact is most businesses that are sold fall into hard times in their first few years, many fall into failure.

The best businesses are those that are ground floor start ups with solid business plans. You would be surprised that more than half of the millionaires today are self made who started with a few dimes in their pockets. A solid business plan needs no money at all, just investors.

My plan is solid and I would like to find 23 partners to help execute it.

Now I am looking for ways to get it into peoples hands to evaluate and want to know how best to do it.

bizdevThu Oct-01-09 08:42 AM

#6. "RE: How do you get people to respond and look at your plan"
In response to Reply # 0
Thu Oct-01-09 08:46 AM by bizdev

>How do you get people to respond and request a free copy of a
>business plan that almost guaranties them to become a
>millionaire?

If you're serious (and it's really difficult to take you seriously) you can't open with a line like that. As soon as you claim your idea guarantees someone will become a millionaire you come off like a scam artist.

Change your approach if you want people to listen.

Sylvia
http://smallbusinessstartup.biz/blog
Preneuraholics.com Coming Fall 2009!
New Funding Option for Startups

ChrisBenjaminMon Oct-05-09 11:17 AM

#7. "RE: How do you get people to respond and look at your plan"
In response to Reply # 0

People are very skeptical of ideas that guarantee instant success and millions. If it was that easy, everyone would do it. Plus without knowing more it basically sounds like an MLM.

Chris Benjamin Consulting - helping start ups with accounting & finance

ece_01Sat Feb-20-10 04:03 PM

#8. "RE: How do you get people to respond and look at your plan"
In response to Reply # 7

Eddie

Hello!

I need advice. How do I recruit people that want to an extra $2,500.00 a month? I join a finacial services company. They offer great products that is a need for everyday families. I joined because it was a no-brainer to me. Families need to know about investments,income protection,debt elimianation,and building wealth. How do I make people see what I see? Do I need to focus on seminars

Thanks!
Eddie

Lobby Biz Ideas topic #3963 Previous topic | Next topic