Print this page | Go back to previous topic
Forum nameStartup Stew
Topic subjectRE: drive-thru newbie
Topic URLhttps://www.businessownersideacafe.com/forums/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=119&topic_id=719&mesg_id=722
722, RE: drive-thru newbie
Posted by zpatrick8, Fri Jun-08-07 02:32 PM
Denny

As much as I would like to agree with you regarding the phrase "ran it into the ground," that phrase was not the purpose of my post and request for information.

The drive-thru I intend to open will not be part of any franchise and I have no intention on utilizing it as a primary source of income. It is intended to be supplemental and, moreover, a project that will give me satisfaction in its completion. I am a lawyer and public administrator by training and have no intention on living from the profits of the drive-thru.

My post requesting information was to see if anyone has any first-hand information regarding drive-thru (brew-thru) operations. Additionally, I am looking for anyone with specific knowledge of a business plan (template) specifically designed for such operations.

As far as speaking with the two previous owners. The first owner ran the drive-thru for 25 years successfully. The second owner is currently still in PRISON....after running the store into the ground.

If anyone has any information I would appreciate it!