Print this page | Go back to previous topic
Forum nameStartup Stew
Topic subjectJewelry Business
Topic URLhttps://www.businessownersideacafe.com/forums/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=119&topic_id=687
687, Jewelry Business
Posted by Valzyria, Fri Jun-01-07 06:06 AM
I would like to start a jewelry business at home where I sell high quality jewelry at home partes or trunk shows. Can anyone give me any ideas as to where I can find wholesale jewelry. I'd like sterling silver andother quality costume jewelry. Thanks!
691, RE: Jewelry Business
Posted by hostingdiva, Sat Jun-02-07 01:55 PM
You can do a search on line for sterling silver wholesale jewerly. I know there is one company out there but I can't remember their name right now -- but if you do a search, you'll find them right away.

About costume jewelry...I'm not really sure. You may to just get local newspapers and start going to estate sales. That's usually a really great place to find some great deals on pieces that are, more likely than not, going to be unique.

Good luck!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
693, RE: Jewelry Business
Posted by diwiseman, Mon Jun-04-07 07:38 AM
I sell Cookie Lee Jewelry. I buy the jewelry at 50% and it comes already tagged and ready for sale. The jewelry is fabulous and very affordable! It sells itself. I make great money and have great perks. I won a free trip to the Bahamas!!! Give me a call and I will give you more details.

Dianna Wiseman
Executive Director II
Cookie Lee Jewelry
Want FREE jewelry? Host a show!
Want to earn EXTRA money & have fun while doing it?
If you can wear it, you can sell it!! Join my Cookie Lee team TODAY!
Call me at (503) 475-6635 or visit my website @ www.cookielee.biz/diannawiseman