Print this page | Go back to previous topic
Forum nameStartup Stew
Topic subjectRE: Would like to start as an Independant Sales Agent
Topic URLhttps://www.businessownersideacafe.com/forums/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=119&topic_id=664&mesg_id=724
724, RE: Would like to start as an Independant Sales Agent
Posted by DBeavers, Sat Jun-09-07 07:31 AM
Genie,

If you are still looking, you might consider my position as an Independent Agent. I do 100% of my business with just one company, but am free to work with others without restrictions.

I sell custom-printed promotional advertising products to a wide range of customers, including small business and corporations, non-profit organizations, gov't offices and agencies from the local school system to the US EPA, State Dept., and military bases. The only territory limitations are the US border.

The promotional advertising industry represents and $18 Billion US market, and one with a high repeat order factory. Take good care of a client and you could have a customer for life.

As an independent agent, you set your own hours, choose your customers you want to work with, and even set limits concerning the buyers and industries you target. My number one industry is health care, followed by banking/credit unions, then business-to-business marketing.

No need for a large amount of capital, K & B handles all the credit, billing, sales taxes, as well as many of the administative tasks that be real time crunchers. The idea is to leave you free to sell and service your clients.

July will mark my 23rd year in this industry, and it provides the sole income for our family. My last full-time job with 1987, and I couldn't imagine the circumstances that would motivate me to ever become an employee again.

I'll be happy to answer any questions you may have about the Opportunity or the industry.

Dennis Bevers
BASSCO, Inc.