Print this page | Go back to previous topic
Forum nameStartup Stew
Topic subjectfeeling stuck in start up and need help
Topic URLhttps://www.businessownersideacafe.com/forums/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=119&topic_id=1808&mesg_id=1808
1808, feeling stuck in start up and need help
Posted by Royalty, Thu Nov-12-09 10:04 PM
Hello to all! I have started a jewelry and accessories business here in va. Right now I'm home based but feeling pretty stuck. I have some of my product and want to make my name a brand. The thing is I don't have a place to set-up and sale. This makes it hard to really push my product. I have made flyer and business cards, but haven't passed them out because of the set-up issue. I don't want to go door to door or salon to salon. I really dont want to look unprofessional like someone just doing this for fun. I want to be looked at as a respectable business. I feel like my product is top self and should be treated as such. Yes I could go to trade shows and different fashion shows in the area ,but money is a big issue. I just don't know where to find the money. I know my product will sell its just i don't want the image of me or my product to look cheap. There is a lot to this ,but I don't want to keep you reading for days so I have given you the big issues. Please send any ideas you might have. Thanks.