Print this page | Go back to previous topic
Forum nameStartup Stew
Topic subjectRE: I want to start a home based business!
Topic URLhttps://www.businessownersideacafe.com/forums/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=119&topic_id=1551&mesg_id=1567
1567, RE: I want to start a home based business!
Posted by businessmoma, Sat Nov-29-08 11:14 AM
>Hi, if you have small budget and have a place at your home
>then I would like to suggest you to go for
>Cleaning
>Business . It has less investment and more profit.
>Cleaning Business is a profitable business these days. You can
>easily start it and run successfully. For more information on
>Cleaning Business please
>click
>here. Hope this will help in your income.
>All the best!
>
:( SADLY, I don't make the money I use to make with my cleaning business. I started it from home and never resulted to an office space. There wasn't a need. Besides you go out to your customers. To give you and idea of what a business such as mine earned within a few years was 250k. But that came with carpet cleaning and extracting water. Cleaning businesses always do well becuse it is a job rarely anyone wants to do and it is a need. Now after 10 years I am starting the business over. The downturn of the economy... foreclosures and all hurt my business. Recently I received a new account with an apartment complex. I clean two apartments in a few hours and earned $280.00. Hopefully they send more work soon! If you don't mind cleaning ver solied refrigerators and grungy stoves then you'll be fine. Good luck.

My first question for you is what are some of the things you like or have interest in? It doesn't matter what you earn if you don't like it.