Print this page | Go back to previous topic
Forum nameThe Daily Grind
Topic subjectRE: looking for help
Topic URLhttps://www.businessownersideacafe.com/forums/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=109&topic_id=57&mesg_id=88
88, RE: looking for help
Posted by coachmaureen, Sat Mar-17-07 08:07 AM
HI Jacque
Way to go welcome to the next level of business. I just said no to a client of ten years because I would not work on Fridays but at this time my bus is growing and I can do that. Thing for me is I also notice that since my bus is growing and I am now starting to coach in small bus zones I have to figure out a way to stay in business and meet my growing client needs until I hit that peak that I have hit before as I was growing.
So not I am going to start offering two evenings a month that I will work later because it fits into my plan off growing my bus.That way anyone who needs to come after work hours can and I can meet there needs. Maybe you could offer one day start late end later for people who can't pick up at your earlier preferred time and or tell people if they pick up past as certain time there will be an added charged?

Sounds like you have a few things going on around your bus
I am a small bus coach and your making me think I need try and help people like you in some way.
Anyway hope that helps.
Coachmaureen