Print this page | Go back to previous topic
Forum nameBiz Ideas
Topic subjectThe 65,000 square foot facility features golf games
Topic URLhttps://www.businessownersideacafe.com/forums/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=103&topic_id=5900&mesg_id=5900
5900, The 65,000 square foot facility features golf games
Posted by lubetty, Sun Dec-25-16 06:26 PM
taylormade r11s driver for sale One of its latest offerings is the high-tech Golfboard, which can be described as a motorized surfboard with wheels. You can strap your clubs to the front and take off for a fun round of golf, said Underwood manager Dallas Cooke.

ping g20 irons Her goal is to ultimately attend medical school and become a pediatrician. The Classic City Golf Association was formed in 1984 by a group of local Athenians with the goal of using golf as a tool to give back to the community by supporting a specified organization or person in financial need.

ping i20 irons for sale A consistent approach pushed Liford to the Class AAA state tournament in Manchester, where she tied for 13th at 157. She posted runner-up finishes after a 72 in the District 3-AAA tournament and a 74 in the Region 2-AAA tournament.

ping k15 irons ¡°It¡¯s cool,¡± he said. ¡°I read about it in the paper last year, and all the stuff I kind of did this year, kind of led me to think, ¡®Hey maybe I could actually get on the All-Metro team.¡¯ And then actually hearing that I¡¯m the player of the year is just kind of, all the hard work kind of paid off and it just kind of makes me feel good inside.¡±

ping k15 driver