Print this page | Go back to previous topic
Forum nameBiz Ideas
Topic subjectRE: How do you get people to respond and look at your plan
Topic URLhttps://www.businessownersideacafe.com/forums/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=103&topic_id=3963&mesg_id=3972
3972, RE: How do you get people to respond and look at your plan
Posted by warren, Thu Oct-01-09 06:37 AM
I have had 3 ideas stolen so far. One of them was by a major corporation that I can not disclose the name of.

Yes, other people could do what I am about to do. I don't have a paten or any other protection. What I have is a solid plan that I am pretty sure will work.

To let you know a little about myself, I prepare tax returns, keep books and do a few analyses for start ups or growth.

I deal with private and publicly traded corporations.

I find it mind boggling with peoples attitude when it comes to acquiring a business.

First, if a business is for sale, even if the owner claims health, retirement or something else, you can bet there is no real potential for growth. If the owner who has been working the business for years, you can bet he would know of growth potential and not be selling it.

Fact is most businesses that are sold fall into hard times in their first few years, many fall into failure.

The best businesses are those that are ground floor start ups with solid business plans. You would be surprised that more than half of the millionaires today are self made who started with a few dimes in their pockets. A solid business plan needs no money at all, just investors.

My plan is solid and I would like to find 23 partners to help execute it.

Now I am looking for ways to get it into peoples hands to evaluate and want to know how best to do it.

contact me at wsfjlt@hotmail.com