Print this page | Go back to previous topic
Forum nameBiz Ideas
Topic subjectRE: please help with suggestions/ stay -at- home dad looking for legit online
Topic URLhttps://www.businessownersideacafe.com/forums/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=103&topic_id=169&mesg_id=173
173, RE: please help with suggestions/ stay -at- home dad looking for legit online
Posted by freejerky, Tue Nov-27-07 05:13 AM
Wow...you have a lot on your plate. As I sit here reading your message and chuckling at times re-reading things to my husband whose watching TV behind me I felt drawn to respond. My hubby is 38 with 3 kids and has also had some major medical things happen to him (mostly in this last year). He had several strokes and some other brain thing happen that we have been in ICU on and off for a year. Since March we have been free of hospitals and are now trying to get back on our feet. He was out of work for about 9 months and it took it's toll on all of us. In the mean time I was really looking for something that I could do to bring in the money while he was home (I have always been a stay at home Mom) In the mean time my kids wanted to do something that could help kids that are stuck in the hospital or just really sick at home, since they saw what is was like to be in the hospital just by visiting Daddy.
That how I came across the company we are doing now Jerky Direct. We love it! There were several reasons I felt drawn to responding to you, but on of the reasons my hubby told me to write was about "The King" cause this is a complete family business (or at least it could be) Once I signed up myself then I signed up my kiddo and we all work together and sometimes seperately to reach our goals. It isn't a company that costs much...it is only $12 but you get so much. Another great thing I think you might like is we all work together so we all work as a family. That is my favorite part since I am a firm believer in helping others is a way to a great future. Feel free to email me and I can chat with you personally about it cause I don't want this to come off as a big sales pitch (although my husband just told me it already does) I don't mean it to be, I just know how much this can help a family and is great for all ages. I will give you my kid's website so you can see what they are doing but to hear a little more on the business side click on the other link at the bottom.
Good luck in anything you do and don't give up on "The King". He needs to "get up" and be thankful that he can, so he can "go" someday.

Laura and Brendan http://www.kidswithaheart.com (kids website):D