Important Note: There are very specific instructions for how your application needs to be provided in order to qualify, so check The Judging Process & Criteria.
Provide your contact information
Please list (each on a separate line) your name, email address, business name, street address, city, state/province, country, zip or postal code, and telephone number. Also list the first names and ages of your children.
Tell us whether
This business is a new one you will start after receiving the grant, or
This is an existing business.
Please answer all these questions
(make your answers just 1 to 3 paragraphs per question -- no longer!)
1. Please describe the primary product or service your business offers.
2. How will you use this grant?
3. What portion of the grant (if any) will you earmark for "fun," sanity or stress relief and how will you use that?
4. Describe a typical "day in your life" as a mother and as CEO of this home business.
5. As a business owner, how do (or will) you integrate (and separate) the business and the kid(s)? What's your plan for getting help with the kids when you need it?
6. Describe how much net income you personally will have to generate from this business to make it worth your while. How did you determine this? If the business can't generate this much income for you by at least year two, then what will you do?
Back to Idea Cafe's Small Business Grant Center home page
To see more grants--government grants, SBA, corporate, more private grants, enter Idea Cafe's Free Grant Center for Small Biz-a privilege for registered Idea Cafe Regulars only. GO!
How you can help Idea Cafe offer more grants:
1. Contribute whatever you can -- here's how!
2. Support the advertisers you see at Idea Cafe: the more response advertisers get here, the more they advertise at Idea Cafe; the more ad dollars we bring in, the more grants we can create!
3. Anything you can buy through Idea Cafe, do so. Like use this link to Amazon.com.
Remember, Idea Cafe IS a small business. We're doing our best to help other small businesses. So THANK YOU for helping us!
Copyright 1995-2017, Idea Cafe Inc. Downloads are for personal use only, not for resale to others, and may not be reprinted in any form without written permission from Idea Cafe Inc.
DISCLAIMER: We hope whatever you find on this site is helpful, but be cautioned that it may not apply to your own situation, or be totally current at any given time. Idea Cafe Inc. and all of its current and past experts, sponsors, advertisers, agents, contractors and advisors disclaim all warranties with regard to anything found anywhere on this family of websites, quoted from, or sent from Idea Cafe. and its related sites, publications and companies. We also take no responsibility for comments published by others on these pages.
TRADEMARKS: The following are Registered Trademarks or Servicemarks of DevStart, Inc.: Idea Cafe®, Online Coffee Break®, The Small Business Gathering Place®, Take out Info®, Biz Bar & Grill®, Complaint-O-Meter®, A Fun Approach to Serious Business, CyberSchmooz, and BizCafe.